Full Time Receptionist / Client Service Coordinator
McKee Properties, one of San Diego's leading property management companies has an opening for a full time receptionist / client services coordinator. Duties will include admin support and assisting the property management and sales department with various tasks. The ideal candidate is someone who possesses strong oral and written communication skills, who works well under pressure in a fast pace business environment. Office experience is required!
Job Duties Include:
*Answering in-bound phone calls
*Greeting customers and walk-ins
*Scheduling appointments for the leasing staff
*Processing rental applications
*Collecting tenant rent payments
*Administrative assistance to the property management, accounting & sales division
* Maintain excel spreadsheets for lead generation
* Prepare annual 1099's
* Maintain invoice filing system
* Organization, strong attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
* Handles issues proactively, completes tasks in a timely manner
* Cooperative team-player who is willing and able to take on and learn new tasks
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Education & Experience
* 2+ years office experience required, preferably in real estate / property management
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word & Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and we offer great benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance and 401-K retirement accounts with a company match up to 4% of your salary. Don't miss this great opportunity to apply for a job with one of San Diego's leading real estate management companies. To learn more about our company, please visit us at www.mckeecompany.com.
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
$13-$14/hour depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please only apply if you meet ALL of the key requirements. If interested, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.